Sunday, September 19, 2010

I'll Get You My Pretty

So I guess Christine O'Donnell once admitted in the past to having "dabbled" in "witch-craft" in the past. Oh brother! News anchors are actually giving this air time. This confession is so weak by the way. As someone who is no stranger to evangelicals and their say-whatever-it-takes tactics, I do not take her the least bit seriously. When I was lost and searching for answers to getting rid of my gay problem, I learned that pastors, evangelists, scare-apists, and lay God warriors will "confess" to having "struggled" with "same-sex attraction" in the past. They only say it to make it seem more possible to come out of being homogay. Give me break! I think most Christian kids who grew up in the nineties remember the big witch-craft/Marilyn Manson/Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Harry Potter scare. I still remember the catchy tune on 91 FM that played during the broadcasts of teens and young adults who told their stories of their witching pasts. So, lay off the phony confession of O'Donnell and start laying into her ignorance of basic science, human sexuality, and domestic and foreign policy.

Time for some humor.

I now present photographic evidence of Christine O'Donnell's dabblings.

These people are jokes, but I'm not laughing.

No comments: