Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Had a Dream



I was looking at a hill. Over the crest of the hill, I could see something rising as it walked towards me from the other side of the hill. It was an ambivalent alligator with an open mouth. From his open mouth came a lullaby that lulled me into a deeper trance.





I'm starting to hate the future. You get to know people you can never meet. Strangers can see my front door from thousands of miles away. Coke machines are annoying. I blame the atom bomb.



3 comments:

Aliguile said...

The technology of the future will lull you into a sleep much deeper than that of your forefathers!!!

<3 <3 <3

XOXOXO

Aliguile said...

p.s. Let's arm wrestle when I get back.

DAN QUIXOTE said...

I had a dream like that once. Mine was a lion, and it bit my hand.

I'll find your house on Google Earth and wait for you to come outside!

^_^